Preparation before work:
1. Carefully read the relevant instruction materials of the excavator, and be familiar with the use and maintenance of the vehicle you are driving;
2. Learn about the tasks on the construction site in detail, and check the firmness and stability of the soil where the excavator stops. When excavating foundation pits and trenches, check the stability of cuttings and trench slopes;
3. It is strictly forbidden for any person to stay in the work area, and the work site should be easy for dump trucks to enter and exit:
4. Check the hydraulic system, engine, transmission, braking device, slewing device, instruments and meters of the excavator, and can work only after the trial operation and confirmation that they are normal.
All our excavators can follow the above method, for example the 70 ton 3.7 CBM big hydraulic crawler excavator and 50 tons large backhoe hydraulic crawler excavator,etc.
2. Requirements during operation and driving:
1. A signal should be sent before the operation starts;
2. When working, pay attention to selecting and creating a reasonable working face, and it is strictly forbidden to dig holes;
3. During operation, it is forbidden to adjust the engine, governor, hydraulic system and electrical system casually: it is forbidden to crush with a bucket or crush solid objects with a rotary machine: it is forbidden to use a bucket rod or a bucket cylinder to jack up the excavator: it is forbidden Use the excavator arm to pull heavy objects on the side: Prohibit the work equipment to excavate in a sudden drop:
4. The excavator should be loaded after the car is stopped. When unloading, the bucket should be lowered as far as possible without touching any part of the car, and the bucket should not be allowed to go over the cab: 5. Hydraulic When the excavator is working normally, the hydraulic oil temperature should be between 50 degrees and 80 degrees. Before the machine is used, if it is lower than 20 degrees, it should be preheated; when it reaches or exceeds 80 degrees, it should be stopped to dissipate heat.
3. Post-work requirements:
1. When the excavator is walking, it should be commanded by a special person, and the distance between the head and the high-voltage line should not be less than 5 meters. Prohibit walking backwards:
2. When walking downhill, drive at a low speed and a uniform speed, and prohibit sliding and shifting.
3. The parking position and walking route of the excavator should keep a safe distance from the road surface, ditches and foundation pits:
4. The excavator is parked on a slope, the bucket must be placed on the ground, and all operating levers are placed in the neutral position:
5. After the work is finished, the fuselage should be turned upright, the bucket should be placed on the ground, and all operating levers should be placed in the neutral position. The brakes of all parts are braked, and the driver can leave only after closing the mechanical doors and windows.
We are a manufacturer specialising in the manufacture of excavators and we have a wide range of excavators，for example,big heavy digger machine 90ton hydraulic crawler excavator,etc. If you need one of our products, please contact the manufacturer.