1.Before operating the driver and directing the work, the surrounding environment and driving lanes of the work site must be checked.
Comprehensive understanding of roads, overhead wires, buildings, and component weight and distribution.
2. The operator must hold a certificate and work closely with the operator. Hold
The staff must also hold a certificate to work, and the signals of the commanding staff should be strictly implemented during operation, such as signal
When unclear or wrong, the operator should refuse to execute. In the event of an accident due to misdirection,It should be the responsibility of the commander.
3. The steel wire ropes must be neatly arranged on the reel, the tail is stuck tightly, and the least reserved during the work More than three laps.
4.Vehicle craneluffing and boom luffing limiter, walking limiter, torque limiter, Safety protection devices such as hook height limiter and various travel limit switches must be complete and complete.
It is flexible and reliable, and should not be adjusted and dismantled at will. It is strictly forbidden to use the limit device instead of the operating mechanism.
5. During the operation of thetruck crane, it is strictly forbidden for anyone to stay, work or pass under the boom and heavy objects.
Pass. When lifting heavy objects, it is strictly forbidden to pass over people. It is strictly forbidden to use fixed hoists to transport personnel.
6. Thetruck cranemust operate according to the specified truck crane lifting performance, and must not overload and lifting objects of unknown weight. When overloading is required under special circumstances, it must be tested
There are technical measures to ensure safety, approved by the technical person in charge, and a special person is on site to monitor,
Only lifting, but not more than 10% of the limit load.7 It is forbidden to lift heavy objects hanging in the air for a long time.
Take measures to drop the heavy object to a safe place, and turn off the motor or cut off the power supply for inspection.In the event of a failure, all controllers should be set to the zero position immediately, and measures should be taken to secure the heavy objects.
All down to the ground.
8. It is strictly forbidden to use truck cranes for cable pulling, inclined lifting and hoisting, buried underground or condensed on the ground heavy objects on the face. Concrete components or formwork cast on site must be loosened before they can be lifted.hanging.
9. When lifting heavy objects, the binding should be stable and firm, and they should not be stacked or suspended on the heavy objects.star object. Scattered materials and objects must be securely tied with hanging cages or wire ropes before they can be lifted.hanging. Objects marked with binding positions or marks shall be bound according to the marked positions. Binding wire rope with
The included angle of the objects shall not be less than 300°.
10. In the event of strong winds above level 6 or severe weather such as heavy rain, heavy snow, heavy fog, etc., you should stopOnly fixed cranes are allowed to operate in the open air. When working after or in the rain and snow, you should first go through a test lift to ensure that
Make sure the brakes are sensitive and reliable before starting work.
11. The lifting and lowering speed of heavy objects should be uniform, and it is strictly forbidden to suddenly speed up and slow down and brake suddenly. left
The right turning action should be stable, and the reverse action should not be performed before the turning is stopped. non-gravity descent
Fixed hanging, it is strictly forbidden to fall freely with load.
12. When the driver takes over, the brakes, hooks, wire ropes and safety devices should be checked.check. When abnormal performance is found, it should be excluded before operation.
13. Before driving, you must ring the bell or call the police. When approaching people during operation, it should also be interruptedRingtone or alarm.
14. When two or more machines are lifted, there must be a unified command, coordinated actions, and heavy lifting.The distribution should be reasonable and should not exceed 80% of the allowable weight of a single machine.
15. For multi-machine operations, attention should be paid to maintaining the operating distance of each machine. The weights hung on the hooks of each machine